So I got tagged by two people to do this journal; I guess that means I should actually do it haha.
(1) You must post these rules!
(2) Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
(3) ANSWER 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will answer.
(4) CHOOSE 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
Except since I got tagged twice I will actually be answering fifteen questions. The first time I got tagged it was for a ten questions one and the second time was a five questions one so I will answer all questions cause I'm awesome like that.
First ten things about me.
1. I hope to publish several novels in my future.
2. I am also hoping to become a teacher( though that may change as I am highly indecisive)
3. I just had a seizure a couple days before.
4. I have to deal with several annoying voices commenting on anything and everything inside my head.
5. I love animals and would love to work with them somehow. Nothing makes me happier then cuddles with cats and dogs.
6. I love baking; some days I dream about becoming a baker and just baking all day (see what I mean about being indecisive haha)
7. I am currently in my second year of university and loving it.
8. I go to ballroom dance lessons once a week. They are so much fun though I am having some major troubles with finding a dance partner.
9. I have a huge list of books to read and video games to play.
10. I also have a huge list of fanfiction that I want to write and will hopefully get around to at some point.
Now for the questions.
1. Do you have any pets?
I have one dog and two cats. A black lab retriever cross who is just the sweetest thing on the planet in my opinion. One of the cats is grey and skinny and wants attention whenever I am busy. The other is a fat tabby who wants attention whenever possible. I love them all.
2. Do you read comics of any kind, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, American, etc.? Webtoons included.
I do, I read several web comics on DA and just online and I also love manga and superhero comics. I am a big fan of spiderman and Batman. For manga right now I am really into D-gray man, Natsume's book of friends, Skip Beat and others.
3. What is your dream job?
I am so indecisive over my future job haha. For sure I definitely want to be a author but aside from that I don't know. Some days I want to be a teacher, some days I want to be a baker, some days I want to be a librarian etc etc.
4. What is your favorite kind of artwork?
Books. I count books as a kind of art and they are definitely my favorite. I am also a big fan of comics/manga too. Aside from those I really like abstract paintings. The kind where you don't really know what your looking at but your sure its something magical.
5. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Egg in my opinion.
6. If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?
Dragon absolutely. Except they are way to intelligent so he/she would be more of a companion, family member then pet.
7.What is your favorite movie or book of all time, and why?
I love books so much that I can not pick just one haha. I do like the Harry Potter series and any book by Tamera Pierce is awesome. Also loving the Chronicles of Ni by Sherrilyn Kenyon though to be fair I like all of her books. As for movies I really like the Hayao Miyazaki films with Nausicca of the Valley of the Wind being my favorite.
8. If you had the chance to go to any concert (free of charge, VIP passes), who would you go see?
Either Reba or Jimmy Buffet. I am a huge fan of Reba's music but Jimmy Buffets concerts look like so much fun to attend.
9. Do you want to be a parent one day (or if you already are, do you regret it?)
I would love to be a parent some day but not for far in my future.
10. If you could have any talent (great artist, pianist, baker, ect) what would it be?
Well I am already a great baker haha so I don't want that. I would like to better at writing and playing the piano. At the same time I feel like I should actually do the proper work to get better instead of wishing for a instant fix.
11.What is your preferred drink of choice?
I love orange breezers and holy waters. I am a fan of the super surgery drinks haha.
12. What do you love the most about your physical appearance? (You're all beautiful, ps.)
I love my eyes best. There this hazel color but I have this yellow ring surrounding my iris which reminds me of sunflowers.
13. Do you believe in soul mates and love at first sight?
I like the idea but at the moment no I do not. That probably stems from the fact that I have had next to zero romantic experience though.
14. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten in your entire life?
Calamari or Sushi probably. I find the texture of calamari to be really gross and no matter what anyone says the idea of eating raw fish still seems weird to me.
15. If you could give somebody, anybody at all, a high five, who would it be?
Probably my sister. She has gone through so much health crap and she has pulled through to become this incredibly strong women.
Now the fun part, ten questions to ask
1. What is your favorite fandom?
2. If you could choose a different time period to live in, which would you pick?
3. What is your favorite weird thing to do in your free time?
4. What is your favorite genre to read/watch on tv/write?
5. What is your favorite trip that you have been on and why?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world for free where would you choose?
7. What is one subject that has always fascinated you?
8. What is your favorite thing about yourself? (Personality, appearance, morals?)
9. Are you a dancing in the rain, suntanning or snowball throwing kind of person?
10. If your life was a movie what would you title it and who would you want to act as you?
(told you I would)